robertd440

New Guy in Poway

Hi everybody! I'm Rob I just recently got a job transfer down here to San Diego and thought what better way to celebrate that then to finally get an adventure bike like I've been dreaming of! So I'm new to the area and at total no0b to riding in dirt but I love it so far. Have some big trips planed (or dreaming of them at least) but so far just done some mild local trails as I don't want to get myself stranded all by myself haha. Let me know if anyone is up for a slow poke tagging along on a run or two. Here's my new baby, well not new but new to me!

post-15616-0-75452300-1397581685_thumb.j

welcome to the club! Probably posting a n00b ride for next Sunday in East County... that bike should fit the bill

Hi Rob, Im close by in PQ off Carmel Mt Rd. Swing by, I just entered the bigger bike world with a F800GS.

Kelly

Thanks for the welcome guys.

welcome to the club! Probably posting a n00b ride for next Sunday in East County... that bike should fit the bill

I'll keep my eyes on the on the informal ride to see if pops up.

Welcome. Seems you've found some of the friendlier roads.

Yeah I've had to stick with mostly friendly fire roads so far, I need to get a better set of tires on the bike. I have a dunlop 606 for the rear but still need to get something for the front.

Hi Rob, Im close by in PQ off Carmel Mt Rd. Swing by, I just entered the bigger bike world with a F800GS.

Kelly

Let me know when is good for you Kelly. How are you liking it so far? That's what I really wanted but I figured I should get something used first since I'm sure Ill drop this guy a few times Haha

Welcome to the group. See you on the trail!