husq-a-daygo

AMA National Dual Sport Series Big Bear Run

Hello SDAR peeps,

I just signed up for the BigBearRun. Looking to drum up some interest as well for any riders looking for a "big"challenge this June. I can honestly say that some of the best single track I have ever ridden is up in the Big Bear area. There will be separate loops for big bikes too. I'll be rockin the TE511.

Who's in?

To register:

www.bigbeartrailriders.com

I'm putting it on my calendar, hope I'm able to make it. Sounds like a blast. Thanks for posting it up!

I did this solo in 2011 on my KLR650, I didn't do any "Hard Ways" and it still kicked my arse. F'n roll chart was 14 feet long

(They do GPS uploads but mine was too old) it was my first time using a roll chart, and I only got lost once. Not bad.

I grunted, cursed, pushed, rode hard, rode easy, stopped a few times to rest, had lunch at about the 1/2 way point, and

about 9 hours after I stared, I was sipping suds back at the convention center and walking kinda funny.

I am glad to hear they have added an Adventure Bike route, it will open the fun to many more riders and keep the participation up.

It's definitely a fun event, with great organizers, that will give you a workout. Especially on a big bike.

Have fun, cause I can't make it

Anybody interested in doing the big bear dual sport this year?  I'd like to do some local training rides with someone who might want to go.

Your braver  than i am pretty much done every trail they go on the hard route but wouldnt want to do all of them in one day back to back. 

I may be going to this with a couple of guys. Still TBD but hoping to make it. 

I am 90% in have road it 2 times before 

Looking to do easy way and mabe some of the hard parts to

Will be riding my 350 ktm