Wintyfresh

SCORE Imperial Valley 250, April 23-27

So the way I read the flyer is that they are going to close Superstition to the general public? Spectators only allowed in 2 areas? That would seem to be pretty hard to enforce!

Screw those rules, they can't tell people where to park and where to spectate! I did not plan to go but might now just to sit on my favorite hill and watch to see what happens.

I imagine they'll be able to keep people off of the course for the most part but won't be able to enforce where we spectate from. Here's the quote from their schedule:

http://www.ivscore250.com/pdf/Event_Schedule.pdf

RACECOURSE IS CLOSED! – Racecourse is now under SCORE permit jurisdiction and no longer open to
the public. Racecourse extends 50 feet either side of centerline of marked course.

This looks like a good race to enter. Anyone up for the sportsman class. Oh and no trucks to worry about. This basicly in our back yard. I will be looking in to this!! Sounds fun!!

They just try and keep people 50ft back from the course. Its a good thing. Nothing like flying down a course and then having a group of play riders coming head on riding the course backwards.

Screw those rules, they can't tell people where to park and where to spectate! I did not plan to go but might now just to sit on my favorite hill and watch to see what happens.

I'll bet you that's the same thing the guy said who got killed by the truck couple of years ago.

If it is like the Mint 400, they crammed all the spectators into several small areas, and turned people away. People that drove over 300 miles to see the race and they had no room in the desert? You have to remember it is the governments property, not ours. (non political statement). Champ, you pick the hill, I'll bring the beer.

F ME!! Already pre-registered for a different event at Willow Springs that weekend!! Thats my Bday Weekend Too! FAWK!!!!!

This will be interesting to see how it unfolds..

Anyone ever run a SCORE even before? We did the 1k in 2007 and it was almost $2k just to ENTER! FAWK!

Bikes considerably cheaper, but its still a grip of cash!

Hope this works out well, i am very interested in this.....