The "new" Husqvarna TE300, the KTMHusaberg comglomeration machine- the best enduro/xc bike that KTM never built.

KTM250/300 XC chassis

KTM300 XC-W engine/trans/ignition

Husaberg composite subframe

This is my new ride and race bike.

All ready have a stack of bullet proofing and bling stuff.

Soon to be unveiled.

It was the FE350 4T or TE300 2T or Beta 300RR 2T, the TE300 won my requirement shoot out.

http://www.husqvarna-motorcycles.com/enduro/te-300.html

PS my 2013 Husky TXC310R 4 stroke race ready machine is now for sale.

I know of many hundreds of miles of sweet singletrack that bike would be perfect for.

Plan on late April or early May.

EIther one, 300 or 310.

It was the FE350 4T or TE300 2T or Beta 300RR 2T, the TE300 won my requirement shoot out.

Did you consider the 2013 or 2014 GasGas line? I L-O-V-E my 2005, and am very intrigued by an eventual upgrade... any specific concerns about the 2T GasGas products?

GasGas are positively sexy Spanish Senoritas. I think they are going in good direction with purchase of Husky engine rights. They dont really need the Husky 250/300 engines. Their 250/300 platform needs only some weight loss and the future small bikes will have the 125/144 husky engine (which is a great machine) plus the X-lite brand of 250/310 4 strokes, with more developement and again paring weight of their very well handling chassis, they should have some real winners, bank on G-G 4 stroke DS machines with the TE250/310 spec engine (over here that is). Chilly at enduro360 has some great test results from his east coast visit and testing of G-G and other brands in the woods.

this bike is me cheating.....a very wise choice for what and where Ive been riding. The only thing close a 300RR Beta and without testing a Sherco 300 2 stroke . this TE300 is pure enduro.

here is some guys' TE300 photo from the interweb. He wasted no time with the mods. Looks sexy, I would ride it!!!

A79EBD08-41E7-45CA-AACE-EED92105A907.jpg

I saw that one, full Ohlins treatment and other bling, very very nice machine. The 2010 (old school) CR(WR)300 Husky I rode at the 100s MC Nat H&H had the same suspension......that stuff is insane, rode over rocky cross grain like it was on rails, $$$=great suspension.

Mine at least has the same sticker kit as his!! For me that 4CS and WP Shock are more than sufficient....but they are going to get springs and possible other stuff to suit my personal set up requirement.