Sign in to follow this  
robertaccio

West Chec Anza Enduro 17-18MAY 2014

A ways off but close and epic, easy qualifier rules, 99% single track tight trails. Great way to ride safe well marked challenging single track in a location that does not get used very often. Highly recommend this event.

D38 folks- Better check this one out, its a real race weekend a wounded warrior benefit GP closed course loop race on 17MAY Saturday

that counts double AMA D38 points!!!!

followed by the 60 miles of single track Qualifier Enduro on Sunday... I am going to try to do both.

HEAD TO HEAD RACE WEEKEND AT THE RANCH May 17/18!!!

Sat. Pay it Forward GP that benefits Wounded Warriors and Pays DOUBLE District 38 points.

Sun. VCMC/West Chec Qualifier Enduro with 60 Miles of Single Track, Rocks, Trees and more!

PLUS - Head 2 Head Award for the top D37/D38 racer who participates in both!

Riders who race the Saturday GP will be granted the "Pre Entry" discount for the Sunday Enduro!

I've got this on the calendar. It looks awesome! Not sure I will race Saturday but definitely will be there on Sunday.

I am signed for the enduro, but will sign on site for the GP/HS dependent on schedule

I'm planning to do this event, possibly both days, but won't be able to commit until the week before.

think of these events as a paid (for all the work the org does), marked course, ride with lots of safety factored in. ride your best, have fun and follow the ribbon/tracks. Its you against the course, there really is not a better way to ride.

I'm signed up 30+ B 250cc and under for the enduro on Sunday. Robert can come pour our gas one handed...

Its a lot of fun Jon, you should cruise out.

I AM planning on it. Unfortunately life showed up with a bushel of lemons and it's going to be some work to get ready for the event. Speaking of Work, it is still a toss up of when I will be back working and not just getting paid to not work. That is my only hold up for entering.

I will be there......but no ride. will still have the wrist wired...

I am all ready entered and have decided to gear up line up , Im on minute 1.... then abandon the course and go back to the pit zone and be a 1 armed paper hanger....pit pogue

which wrist is it Rob?

Spaugh and I will be needing an umbrella girl and/or waterboy if we could ask for your help.

left wrist so im still a wanker, would rather be a waterboy than an umbrella girl , but would much rather have an umbrella girl than a waterboy...

We can call Ann, she's a super lady and of course a super-bike fan.

http://www.umbrellagirlsusa.com/about.php

GF assume it to be part natural terrain mx (carlsbad replica track), part access road and some linking trails included. that place is full of criss crossing paths and course layouts.

"GP" s are always minimally challenging as far as difficulty, and are usually super fun to blast around on. (done a bunch of SRA GPs in the past-(Carlsbad, Glen Helen)

Robert, do they have row assignments up somewhere?

i was going to check today as well, if its up i'll find it for us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZjPUfiJfuY&feature=youtu.be

2011 RawHide Rodeo Enduro- MOTIVATION viddy from the Event. see other rompworld viddies too.

Had a blast at this one, rode my 2008 ZipTy modded Husky TXC450 to 1st Mag Hwt Int. (50B) got a cool plastic trophy for the effort! super fun just like mccain stuff

loop 3 opened with a special test- go as fast as you can until you check out of the special.17:59 was my time on this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NMzHv8aEJc

Results!! A great roster of our local and SDAR riders plus a great turnout of International Top Tier class racers. Watching our friends plus the Pro class riders from the sidelines was super fun. Not participating was .......hard for me. My mantra of "Participate dont Spectate" was lost yesterday.

http://www.moto-tally.com/d37/enduro/results.aspx/2014/5/O1/CS