Ivan KTM P1, Justin Beta P2, Nick Beta P3

after watching and hearing the stories of massive dez gnarliness I wish I would have done it!!

Ammie h cam viddy is painful.

Beaus ProMoto viddy

Ivan KTM P1, Justin Beta P2, Nick Beta P3

after watching and hearing the stories of massive dez gnarliness I wish I would have done it!!

Ammie h cam viddy is painful.

Beaus ProMoto viddy

WOW! :o

Nice! Saw Mark Kariya's trademark hat give him away as the photographer at the finish line in the second clip. :coolio:

How about that 2-3 finish from Morrow and Burson, in the interview they said it was wheel to wheel to the finish, Nick got on the wrong side of the finish funnel ribbon into the transponder tower, great stuff. No one can deny the happiness of seeing Ivan win this race. Mark all ready has plenty of photos up and out in the intertube. Beau's viddy is another good one as usual. The ammie H cam.....painfull oh yea he was on a XR aircooled bike as we can see, got to go a little faster or get hammered/rock spiked like those guys were getting. I really wish I did this one.

Also there are quite a few complaints being raised about the toughness of the race.....I say, you think you can ride, try a National Hare and Hound, I repeat National not a local dez race, these are designed to challenge top tier nat and international class riders.

If you race C class you dont do the entire course, but if you step up to B or A be ready to recieve a smackdown, Ive never DNFd (on huskys no less!!)any of these Ive done with all loops completed, but I have rested on the side of the trail a bunch of times during these events (ask Spaugh about the Road Runners Nat that one was heat related).

the top 10, also honorable mention to Brandon Prieto(Mex) 10th OA. Betas 2-3-4 another strong finish for the Italian brand Purvines Racing Team riders.