Honda90

Need a new TM33 pumper for DR350

Am I missing something? Do you guys have a referral for a carb purchase?

Thanks,

Phil

I highly recommend the godfather of the DR350, Jesse at Kientech. Call and talk with him, set aside at least and hour because he will talk. He will have it jetted appropriately and set up nicely with allen head screws. The kit he sells is for a conversion, if you just buy the carb it will be less than the price on the website.

http://www.kientech.com/MikuniPumper.htm

Trying to save money by doing myself. I snapped the brass bolt that is the pivot point for the accelerator pump lever. It didn't actually snap; it was more like a smear. In any case, it's broken off in the carb body rendering the whole thing useless. I had been told that the carb body is worn; time for a new one anyway I guess.

I think I just need a stock carb. I guess my question pertains to whether or not a 215 dollar carb is lacking something.

I highly recommend the godfather of the DR350, Jesse at Kientech. Call and talk with him, set aside at least and hour because he will talk. He will have it jetted appropriately and set up nicely with allen head screws. The kit he sells is for a conversion, if you just buy the carb it will be less than the price on the website.

http://www.kientech.com/MikuniPumper.htm

Thanks, Tom,

I called Jesse, bit the bullet and bought his carb - jetted and with idle/air mix screw for $289.

Thanks so much for your help!

Phil

No problem. If you ever need anything DR350, including advice on an issue he will help. His wife knows her stuff, too.

I have a few bins full of DR stuff, a lot of it is available for beer.

Thanks, Tom,

I called Jesse, bit the bullet and bought his carb - jetted and with idle/air mix screw for $289.

Thanks so much for your help!

Phil

Can you hear angels singing? Runs perfect. I even installed it without breaking anything. Clutch is next.

post-15323-069380000 1381456948_thumb.jp