tlking6

Moto Forza on the 17th

Alright everyone,, As you've heard I'm throwing down Tacos before the meeting at Moto Forza! ;)/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/> I need an accurate count of who's in so here's a list I started from the other post. If you don't see your name and your going to be there then chime in or your gonna be reallllly bummed. Let me know if you have to bail as well. I'll keep the list running here.

Here's how this is going to go down. Carne-Pollo Asada Tacos fresh off the grill. 5, maybe 6 bucks should get you covered for Tacos,, I'll do the math and adjust if I have to. Were going to feed the guys at the shop so some of it will go for that. The guys at the shop are pretty cool about beer so bring your own.

See ya at the Grill! :drinks:/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>

Dirt Dame

Chris in Wildomar

Warp 9

Hodnettjj

Big VW Jumper

FuzzyNugs

Covered in Dust

Socal Hodaka

Bson2or4

KKug + 2

Bagster

Dress4less

BaldBeemer,,, Wonderwoman???

Joilet

Afry

Kris

Slagnado

Toddwhiteside

Wintryfresh

Mrs Wintryfresh

Shooby

The Oracle

Crusty

Cristina

Schwinn

Cl300capt

mtnmanseth

daniel

GY61911

MCtrails

Strega

Leoffensive

Vanjoosten

Tracy add our guest speaker and I might invite another dealer person we both know.

I am in.... and YES Moto Forza does like to party. I have been to many functions there.

Tracy add our guest speaker and I might invite another dealer person we both know.

Ken, I met your friend/former neighbor Brett today. Nice guy.

IN! and looking forward to it. No carne asada for me (I can do carnitas/pollo asada but no carne) so I'll bring a sandwhich or something.

I'd love to check out some guys' LED lights if possible. I plan on purchasing something soon so the more informed I am, the better. I'll bring my Strykr headlight to show.

IN! and looking forward to it. No carne asada for me (I can do carnitas/pollo asada but no carne) so I'll bring a sandwhich or something.

I'd love to check out some guys' LED lights if possible. I plan on purchasing something soon so the more informed I am, the better. I'll bring my Strykr headlight to show.

Tim,, I'll have Plenty of Pollo Asada as well. Its becoming more and more popular.

I have seen no mention of your famous Poppers...

awe_zpsceeb8fc6.jpg

Poppers will be popping and the famous green salsa will be making grown men cry.

Take one away from my +2

Tracy --Big turnout- Randy is on a ride. Are you going to bring chairs ? What time are you going to be their ??

Take one away from my +2

Tracy --Big turnout- Randy is on a ride. Are you going to bring chairs ? What time are you going to be their ??

Hey Ken,

Yep, I'll load a bunch of chairs and a few tables. I'll probably head out of here right around 4 so with afternoon traffic 4:45 or so?

I have seen no mention of your famous Poppers...

awe_zpsceeb8fc6.jpg

Poppers will be popping and the famous green salsa will be making grown men cry.

I won't be crying cuz I ain't going near that green stuff :lol:

Of course I will be there in the late afternoon....to help set up. I am coming in at the end of my 12 day trip.....yeehaw !