love that bar bangin pass on Lorenzo in Lorenzos corner.. Hate the whole political correctness in MotoGP as well as many other motorsports series (F1 too). The no comment type stuff.

I would love to hear Lorenzo say "that little team Resol Honda prick got me, but just wait til I run that little upstart ---- way wide, when I block pass him next time. He better have his A game on and eyes all around"

Roberts, Sheene, Lawson, Doohan etc etc .....those guys said WTF they wanted about whomever the target was. That was good rivalry and added drama to the sport, now it's run like a government out there.

Man I remeber Mick geeting some real red arse with Alex Criville his HRC teammate, now that was some racing reality right there.

pasing Lorenzo in that corner was either brilliant or reckless... not sure which

He flat out TOOK that podium spot... we see block passes and bumping in MX, but don't expect it as much in motogp

if I was Lorenzo, I would be PISSED, but chalk it up to experience, and use it to my advantage. Marquez will be a force to be reckoned with... great battle for 2nd the whole race

on a side note... Edwards came in, like 17th or something (Hayden was 7th, Spies out with an injury)

Edwards best days are behind him, and I'm not even sure at his size and weight he can be competitive... at what point does it become futile to compete at the highest level? I know he is still blistering fast by most measures, but not at the motogp level. Why not put your resources in to some up and comer?

and... I am a Colin Edwards fan. I think he is a good guy and a great interview, and good for the sport. Just think his time is up...thoughts?

He's the real deal. It like any upper echelon sport, you need a bit of fortune to ride your talent into history.