Fmf 4.1 titanium with sparky

3.1 IMS tank.....

Re-geared and added hand guards and KTM skid plate.

I'll miss my EXC, but I wasn't using it for anything that needed a plate. I was able to pick up this 2012 ( with some 2013 updates) from a KTM rep for half of what I sold the 350 for. Times are tough(okay, maybe not the right word, how about times are tighter than they were when I spent $10k on a 350exc haha) - we're doing fine, but I felt that with wife staying home from work with our second boy (2 in diapers) so we could use the money.

At least she still supports me having my fun, she knows that riding keeps me from going insane :)/>/>/>

nice super nice machine! curious, why sxf for trail bike instead of xcf? (or are they the same now)

u answered that question very clearly, nice deal!!!

nice super nice machine! curious, why sxf for trail bike instead of xcf? (or are they the same now)

u answered that question very clearly, nice deal!!!

XCF's are nearly double the price I paid, if you can even find one (used) . For what I have in this bike I'm just an 18" rear rim & a kickstand away from being pretty much the same bike. Gearing is the same.

Hard to pay another $4k just to have an XCF. The SXF has the same 6 speed and electric start. I can get a pro Moto billet kickstand kit for $125, might still get one, but at this point I'm pretty satisfied with what I've got

I ride mostly desert and trails, the 350 was an awesome machine, and I will miss it. But for the money I've got left over, I couldn't be happier.

This is where my $ is going these days :)/>

post-14902-052729500 1357793247_thumb.jp

Nice bike but the best is yet to come, wait until you get your chance to teach those boys how to go dirt bike'n with you. Trust me it is a blast when you go ridding with your son.

Nice bike but the best is yet to come, wait until you get your chance to teach those boys how to go dirt bike'n with you. Trust me it is a blast when you go ridding with your son.

My older boy already rides with me - I take him around camp on my big bike - and we ride a TTR 50 around - he sits in front and holds on... you should hear him start crying when it's time to stop, he wants to go forever... He's going to be riding before you know it - he's already coasting on his strider bike (a KTM of course lol)

post-14902-047046700 1357799894_thumb.jp

Trust me it is a blast when you go riding with your son.

+1

(And daughters too)