akcooper9

08 WR450F

13 posts in this topic

For Sale is my 08 WR450F that is street legal. Bike has 200 hours on the hour meet that was installed at time of purchase.

Bike has 3.1 gallon desert tank, 100 Trail Tech Stator, Dual HID headlight, Black Wheels, GPR Stabilizer, FMF Factory 4.1 Exhaust with 08 YZ Header, Rad Guards, Skid Plate, DHS Upper & Lower Triple Clamps

Asking 6000

IMG_1099_zpse69e9d0b.jpg

IMG_1101_zps6fdde8dd.jpg

IMG_1100_zps6d7053e9.jpg

IMG_1102_zps3f2b3cec.jpg

IMG_1104_zpsa0b0cffd.jpg

IMG_1103_zpsaa4628a8.jpg

hmmmm......sounds awesome....I'm looking for a Newer Bike....this didn't come factory plated though correct?

I've heard the Yamaha's are pretty low maintenance, BUT they are typically monstrously tall....a limiting factor for me.....who is vertically challenged ....

but worth a thought....

Deb swing by my place and try my WR for fitment.

Great bike and awesome in Supermoto trim :)

They can be legally plated and if done correctly the plate will stick.

Deb swing by my place and try my WR for fitment.

Great bike and awesome in Supermoto trim smile.gif

They can be legally plated and if done correctly the plate will stick.

thanks dave, i'll call you

hmmmm......sounds awesome....I'm looking for a Newer Bike....this didn't come factory plated though correct?

I've heard the Yamaha's are pretty low maintenance, BUT they are typically monstrously tall....a limiting factor for me.....who is vertically challenged ....

but worth a thought....

My WR is shorter, narrower, and has a smaller bar:peg dimension than my DRZ

I am just now getting used to it. Sicvic was surprised how short it was, and bowers looked gigantic riding it- you should try it out

but worth a thought....

My WR is shorter, narrower, and has a smaller bar:peg dimension than my DRZ

I am just now getting used to it. Sicvic was surprised how short it was, and bowers looked gigantic riding it- you should try it out

"I am just now getting used to it. Sicvic was surprised how short it was, and bowers looked gigantic riding it..."

BOB!!!! Re-read the above and get ready to be bombed by all the witty viewers on here. Jeez; I told you what happens on the camping trip stays on the camping trip!