KTMrad

SDAR Club Meeting Get Together Tuesday Dec. 4th

I'm in. Yes, lets talk about the trails at Corral. Maybe we can agree on a schedule for some trail maintenance days this winter and spring.

stuck at work... ya'll have fun

Am I missing something....is today December 4th ??

stuck at work... ya'll have fun

Am I missing something....is today December 4th ??

:lol:

My bad...maybe next week will be better

Dam, I missed the meeting. What day is it?

<_</>

i'll see you guys NEXT Tuesday

on a side note... saw a white F150 today on the freeway. First window sticker I see is "Ducati Elefant"... I think, not many people have those

then a district 37 sticker

then I see a tailgate sticker for SDAR... it's GOT to be... nice seeing you this morning Randy

REMINDER....meeting tomorrow the 4th if you all can make it, would be nice to see everyone.

I'm bringing my laptop to load the old/"unlocked" Garmin "Roads and Recreation" mapping software onto a new member's 76cx. Bring your 60/76 GPS if you're stuck with nothing but the relatively worthless stock basemap and I'll load it on your unit too......

It's NOT a current/maintained software but it's still my preferred software when riding out in BFE. I've set up a map set that covers CA./NV./AZ./UT/CO. & NM

I'm bringing my laptop to load the old/"unlocked" Garmin "Roads and Recreation" mapping software onto a new member's 76cx. Bring your 60/76 GPS if you're stuck with nothing but the relatively worthless stock basemap and I'll load it on your unit too......

It's NOT a current/maintained software but it's still my preferred software when riding out in BFE. I've set up a map set that covers CA./NV./AZ./UT/CO. & NM

Thanks Chris, I'll bring mine.

Charlie

It was nice meeting a lot of you last night...can't wait to get my bike on the trails with you. Soon enough...fun times :)

It was so awesome to meet some of the peeps I've been chatting with online :D

Had a great time!

Merry Christmas

A good time for sure! Good to see all of you and enjoyed meeting Pablo and checking out his bike. Like always I learned lots of good stuff from mechanical tips (hat tip Goofy Footer) to riding tips, locations etc... I'm busy with some little projects on the bike but look forward to getting back in the dirt ASAP.

Merry Christmas! Happy birthday Jesus!