I drove out to Corral this morning and noticed lots of changes. The first things I noticed was that they are repairing the pot holes in the road. Makes the drive in a lot nicer.

Next new thing I saw was these trail limiters they are constructing at trail entrances. This one is at the entrance to trail 6 at the Bobcat Campground end.

100_3658.jpg

This is the entrance to trail 4 at the south end.

100_3657.jpg

These two are the entrance to trail 12 (Ranger) at the west end off of Corral Canyon Road (17S04). They are putting in new trail markers also.

100_3653.jpg

100_3651.jpg

looks official. now it just needs some MC TRAILS only signage and a black diamond.

Nice conditions yesterday huh. But it looked like some "throttle control challenged" riders went thru there spinning their wheels. Some trenching for sure

it felt pretty official yesterday. A big commendation for the SDAR-tists that created that trail. Its the best of the best local single track, too bad it aint 25 miles (or more) long, gotta go south of border for that!!

PS great seeing you out there Allen.

PPS near the link onto trail 1 at the big granite slab we discussed with 2 quad guys that their decision to try to ride down onto the ranger trail was not such a good idea, they had all ready entered the trail and were hung up in the rocks. They were good with that idea and turned around to rejoin trail 1.

PPPS we always work to not tear up the dirt too much, less wheel spin equals better times and forward motion, but sometimes it just happens. A few spots are silty and loose.