There are places in Utah you can only see if your willing to ride 150 miles of bad road, but it's worth it.

post-13540-008057000 1349806023_thumb.jp

Where is the friggin luggage?? unsure.gif

There are places in Utah you can only see if your willing to ride 150 miles of bad road, but it's worth it.

In retrospect the MT21 may not have been the right tire choice for a 1500+ mile ride.

Smooth as a baby's bottom.

Where is the friggin luggage?? unsure.gif

Circuitous route that day.

In retrospect the MT21 may not have been the right tire choice for a 1500+ mile ride.

But look at those chicken strips..LOL...Looks like you never leaned over the bike left or right. Go bust some berms baby...PS..I am just jealous of all the great rides going on.

1500 mile ride :wacko: That is the kind of ride that will break bikes :ph34r:

seriously; nice pictures... I can hardly wait to see the rest of them and start hearing some stories

We had a few water crossing in Utah. Here is Rich blasting thru. We all pulled up to the water and were talking about it on our small bikes when Dan pulls up on his 990 and just blast right thru.

post-13540-009257000 1349886304_thumb.jp

Chris,

Dirty Devil?

We had a few water crossing in Utah. Here is Rich blasting thru. We all pulled up to the water and were talking about it on our small bikes when Dan pulls up on his 990 and just blast right thru.

Chris,

Dirty Devil?

Yes Posion Springs to Dirty Devil.

CiD

Definitely some TEASER photos! I'm ready for more.

Strega, is that the WRT?

Yes and no. It's Schaffer Rd that connects to the White Rim Trail right where Potash Road goes down into Moab.

OK this is the last pic I'm posting until Roger starts a real ride report (I don't know why it's his job but he was trail boss).

This is a picture of a rider who'll be nameless telling his bike what he thinks of it after it threw him on the ground.

post-13540-008259100 1350016407_thumb.jp

OK this is the last pic I'm posting until Roger starts a real ride report (I don't know why it's his job but he was trail boss).

This is a picture of a rider who'll be nameless telling his bike what he thinks of it after it threw him on the ground.

The bike, however, had the last word.

The bike, however, had the last word.

Yes and I have the pictures to prove it.

CiD

Who What Where??

You guys put up serious mileage. Was it a cake walk, major challenge, was there beer and High Adventure?

Couch Potatoes want to know. dirol.gif

Haven't You Guys teased us Long Enough?... :coolio: ..looking forward to the report and more awesome pics :good:

Was it a cake walk, major challenge, was there beer and High Adventure?

Yes.

Just found this ride (Dirty Devil Adventure Ride) on Rocky Mountain ATV (sponsored by them?). I should've known before doing a search that the Usual Suspects had already conquered it.  Looks like an extremely interesting route that encompasses some of the UTBDR?  It's officially on "the list."

https://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/rm-rider-exchange/dirty-devil-adventure-motorcycle-ride/?utm_source=emailblast&utm_medium=dirty-devil&utm_campaign=email-2016-november-dirty-devil-day2#dirty-devil-ride

Looks interesting. A mix of asphalt and dirt. Alternates routes allow riders to bypass difficult sections. This group should've bypassed the sand.