Crawdaddy

CORE Brews and Blues weekend

Another fun Rock, Roll & RIDE weekend in Mammoth Lakes......

Stopped for "provisions" at the Indian Wells Brewing company Thursday afternoon:

IMAG1089-1.jpg

Good brews and blues at the Bluesapalooza Thursday night:

IMAG1092.jpg

Shane Dwight put on a great show as usual:

IMAG1094.jpg

Took a few of the gang on a pre-event southern loop ride Friday......made our way down to Convict Lake on the east side 395

IMAG1099.jpg

The climb up to Laurel Lake:

IMAG1100.jpg

Ride by day.......brews and blues by night.......Trampled Under Foot owned the Bluesapalooza on Friday night:

IMAG1105.jpg

Johnny Winter was the headliner Friday night but the dude is just too old.....glad I got to see him but his time in the spotlight has come and gone:

IMAG1106.jpg

Bikes littering the Holiday Haus parking lot Sat morning:

IMAG1107.jpg

Local loop Sat with a few of Da Boyz.:

IMAG1110.jpg

This pic was taken at ~10,200' on Joaquin Ridge.......that's Mammoth Mountain ski resort in the back ground

IMAG1113.jpg

View of the Minerets from the same location:

IMAG1111.jpg

Back in time for a couple hours of beer tasting on Sat afternoon.........so many choices with 70 micro breweries:

IMAG1114.jpg

Got to see a few acts S afternoon evening before the rain washed out the Sat headliner, Betty LaVette:

Robben Ford:

IMAG1115.jpg

Charlie Musselwhite:

IMAG1116.jpg

Up to Bodie on Sunday......conditions were epic after Sat nght's rain:

IMAG1122.jpg

A few of the boys at Grant Lake making our way back:

IMAG1127.jpg

Thanks to all.....hope you had a great time

Everyone is gone now........but I'm still here........I think I'm going to head out this morning and start working on some wrinkles for NEXT year :smile_anim::good:

weather looked great!!....Mammoth is one of my favorite riding spots...sad to miss it this year...

12 days Utah/Colorado just a week ago and Bullhead City Regatta NEXT weekend...couldn't squeeze Mammoth in ....may go this fall....look forward to more pics

Great Ride Chris! The route was fun and scenic-

Riding through the trees for half an hour and then into a meadow then into something new again in the next 15 minutes. The terrain varied so much...

It was epic and plan to do it again next year.

Great Ride Chris! The route was fun and scenic-

Riding through the trees for half an hour and then into a meadow then into something new again in the next 15 minutes. The terrain varied so much...

It was epic and plan to do it again next year.

Glad you enjoyed it Randy! I spent a few hours exploring/refining yesterday morning.......I'll have a few new wrinkles next year

Teaser:

IMAG1128.jpg

Great pics!

We were up there this weekend too- did Laurel Lakes and the killer single track between Mammoth and June.

We also saw the Crawdaddy truck pass us on 395!1

Killer riding- good fishing- until we got chased out of our fishing spot below Lake Mary by a massive Black Bear

the killer single track between Mammoth and June

We need to talk.......most of the single track I know of is in Designated Wilderness (now).....

Excellent ride! Really had lots of fun! The 3 B's Bikes, Beer, Blues. The stuff out by Bodie was way cool.

Some more pics:

P8040316.jpg

P8040327.jpg

P8050339.jpg

P8050337.jpg

Excellent ride! Really had lots of fun! The 3 B's Bikes, Beer, Blues. The stuff out by Bodie was way cool.

Glad you had fun Jim.......congrats again on the new ride!

Yes, the three B's didn't disappoint - nor did the one C-diddy.

Great weekend with perfect conditions on Sun following a late night pouring of rain. Nice mix of terrain and sights, challenge and distance. Good group.

And I even managed to make it back in time for the craft beer tasting this year!

Just wanted to say I had a great time and I am looking forward to the Bar 10 ride. Keep the good times rolling! They had some great beer at the festival. Will do it again next year for sure.