Sign in to follow this  
KTMrad

Can Anyone Represent SDAR at This Meeting ?

I am in Phoenix working until Friday night. Would anyone like to go to this meeting to represent SDAR ? It will be informative at the least, it's not a major meeting...I'd be going if I was in town.

KTMrad

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My apologies on the late notice about this meeting and conference call. Richard was called out on a fire and wasn’t able to get this information out before he left. The format for this meeting / call will be similar to last year, a call portion to discuss issues and items on a larger scale followed by some discussion about local issues. I do not have all of Richard’s contacts in the OHV community so feel free to invite others who you feel would be a good fit to attend. Thanks and I hope to see you all on Friday.

Spencer

Spencer Bleadorn

Recreation / Lands Staff Officer

Descanso Ranger District, Cleveland National Forest

3348 Alpine Blvd.

Alpine, CA 91901

Phone - (619) 445-6235

Fax - (619) 445-1753

------------------------------------------------------------------------

You Are Invited!

June 15, 2012 @ 3:00p.m.

The Cleveland National Forest will be holding a meeting/conference call to discuss up coming OHV opportunities and grants. The meeting/conference call should last approximately 1 hour and will be held at the Trabuco Ranger District Office in Corona, Ca., and also at the Descanso Ranger District Office in Alpine, Ca. Both Districts will conference call with each other to create a unified meeting at 2 separate locations. Hope to see you, or hear you there!

Thanks!

Ryan Riggs

Off Highway Vehicle Manager

Cleveland National Forest

Trabuco Ranger District

(951) 736-1811

Below is response from our friend Richard Tull with the Descanso Ranger District of CNF...doesn't sound like a super-important meeting, but if anyone would like to go, that would be great.

----------------------------------------------------

I just go back so this is really short notice. The upside is there is nothing new that I am aware of (at least affecting current activities at Corral Canyon). Like last time we are mostly touching base between the two ends of the Forest and (also like last time) we won’t be dealing with much of anything above the district level so attend/call in if you can or want to. You guys already know where the south end stands because you have done most of the work so I think it is safe to say this isn’t going to be a long or significant “meeting”.

Best wishes

Richard

Hi Randy,

Yes, I can attend the meeting. 3348 Alpine Blvd. 3:00, Friday.

Film at 11:00.

Dave, thanks a lot for going and representing SDAR as a user group and stakeholder !