Goofy Footer

Thursday - Friday (possibly) Riding?

I'm looking to ride Thursday or possibly Friday. Open to back country 50/50 riding, trail riding or maybe track. If you're free to ride we can make a fun route

Open to different speeds/abilities. I'm just looking to get out there.

post-14322-017680700 1337807875_thumb.jp

None of this however

Tomorrow morning ride, heading out through Otay then either up through Corral/Pine Valley or Boulder Creek. If you're interested PM me

Tomorrow morning ride, heading out through Otay then either up through Corral/Pine Valley or Boulder Creek. If you're interested PM me

If you are interested in a Friday ride also let me know, starting at Otay works for me, I'm new to DS = slow pace :D

OH bummer. OK, so it is Cahuilla on Friday then. The Ranch on Monday maybe.

that scooter video :unsure:

1- it's a scooter

2- it Mulhulland

3- gear ya dipstick!

4- sheesh

that looked painful...

If you are interested in a Friday ride also let me know, starting at Otay works for me, I'm new to DS = slow pace :D

Hey Dakar, I'm pretty spent after today's ride but I might be able to do a short ride to Dog House in the morning. I'll shoot you a PM.

that scooter video :unsure:

1- it's a scooter

2- it Mulhulland

3- gear ya dipstick!

4- sheesh

that looked painful...

1. Scooter... we've all done it once (even if we don't tell our friends about it)

2. Mullholland... seems like an interesting twisty. One twisty is the same as another to me (unless I'm ignorant to the "Mullhollandness" of Mullholland?

3. Gear... I've been known to ride sans elbow guards just like this guy!

4. Sheesh...........Yup Bob, we're thinking the same thing --> CROCS...... Come on people, Crocs? Unacceptable. Its like that "Socks with Sandals" debate. Unconscionable for most every circumstance, vaguely tolerable if you're an AARP member