Sign in to follow this  
Mr.JAJA

Newbies go on a training ride.

We are 2 newbies for this area from Germany. Mr.JAJA has some older off-road experience, and one younger guy with no Experience.

We will go the Pamo road, Sutherland dam, mesa grande, San Ysabel for a coffee, than Sutherland dam return via black canyon to pamo rd and back to Ramona.

This will be a 2-4hour ride with no racing speed for training purpose only. If we run this in a good time and feel good enough (Condition), the 4000 feet to the mountain top (Gate) is an option to try on the end.

We ride full dressed and stock XT600 and KLR 650 with standard dual sport tires.

If you like to join us, feel free to be there.

:smile_anim:

Mr.JAJA

Did the KLR go up Palomar Mt on Saturday solo? I was with a buddy on my Nighthawk and ran into a guy at a lookout up there that had a German sounding accent. He didn't stay long.

Small world. Sorry but I'm even more of a noob than you all - still searching for my 1st dual sport - so I can't join you. Have a good ride.

Mr. JaJa,

Welcome to the group. This time Saturday you will have a crowd ( large group ) riding with you.

Did I say, Welcome?? Yes, see you on the trail.

955094394_aL82t-L.jpg

I got permission for Sunday.

Saturday, I have to do some electric and dumping a trailer load of yard green at the recycle center in Ramona. There only open weekdays and Saturday till 2:00PM

Mr.JAJA

I got permission for Sunday.

Saturday, I have to do some electric and dumping a trailer load of yard green at the recycle center in Ramona. There only open weekdays and Saturday till 2:00PM

Mr.JAJA

Hi Mr. JaJa, welcome. I can't join you on this ride but keep me posted for future ones. Have fun at your home duties an on the ride!.

OK we did out tour with no incidence and major delays. easy street ride from Mesa Grande to Dudley. Than street with some nice dead end turnoff's, try to find off road trails to the dam. All have a gates, so we had to go Sutherland dam road and the back to Pomo valley.

Start working on the house at 1:00Pm and still got something done.

Have to find out how to attache pictures next time.

Mr.JAJA

OK we did out tour with no incidence and major delays. easy street ride from Mesa Grande to Dudley. Than street with some nice dead end turnoff's, try to find off road trails to the dam. All have a gates, so we had to go Sutherland dam road and the back to Pomo valley.

Start working on the house at 1:00Pm and still got something done.

Have to find out how to attache pictures next time.

Mr.JAJA

Sounds like a good run. Glad that all went smoothly.

The best way to post pictures is to get a free account on Photobucket, then upload your pictures there. From there it's easy to copy and paste them over here.