I did, but the place was pretty dreadful. The radiator had to go back twice after the initial repair....which turned out to not be repaired at all. The second time, it actually got welded, but not far enough to get the entire fracture. The third time, they got it. It was Ronnie's Radiator. So now you know where not to go.

Hey Kelly,

I had my Husky radiator fixed recently. The place is owned by an old school desert racer.. Good guy and did great work.

California Car Card

951-600-0600

25807 Jefferson

Suite 150

Murrieta, Ca 92562

Kirks radiator, huge to small, welding aluminum, son took over and has been doing it all his life.

1754 Magnolia, El cajon, right next to (south of) airport.

Tell em Charlie from Mt. Empire sent you.

He might do it while you wait.

Myler's Radiators They advertise in all the motorcycle mags.

I took a slightly bent radiator to Ronnie's. When I got it back and tried to fit it to the bike I could see they really didn't do anything. I then spent the next couple hours in the garage actually straightening it. A month later I tweaked another radiator. I didn't hesitate to sent it to Myler's. Should have done that in the first place. Ronnie's charge was almost double Myler's and did next to nothing. Myler's was there and back in a week and the radiator was almost as good as new when I got it back.

I took a slightly bent radiator to Ronnie's. When I got it back and tried to fit it to the bike I could see they really didn't do anything. I then spent the next couple hours in the garage actually straightening it. A month later I tweaked another radiator. I didn't hesitate to sent it to Myler's. Should have done that in the first place. Ronnie's charge was almost double Myler's and did next to nothing. Myler's was there and back in a week and the radiator was almost as good as new when I got it back.

I would send mine to Mylers also.

you need to stop running in to ----

I would send mine to Mylers also.

X1000

Kirks radiator, huge to small, welding aluminum, son took over and has been doing it all his life.

1754 Magnolia, El cajon, right next to (south of) airport.

Tell em Charlie from Mt. Empire sent you.

He might do it while you wait.

+1 on Kirks. He has done a few for me. Very reasonable and accommodating. In a pinch he's come thru for me

Bump, any new recommendations?

I have a leak in the radiator of my MV and need to get it repaired.

Thanks!

Edit: would like a shop that pressure tests

I have gone to these guys and they have always done an excellent job.

http://www.aceradiatorsd.com/

They fixed leaks and straightened my aluminum radiators from a couple of KTM's. Like new when done.

I think the pressure test was included. They have to, I would think, to locate the leak, and then to see if they fixed it.

I have gone to these guys and they have always done an excellent job.

http://www.aceradiatorsd.com/

They fixed leaks and straightened my aluminum radiators from a couple of KTM's. Like new when done.

I think the pressure test was included. They have to, I would think, to locate the leak, and then to see if they fixed it.

Cool thanks I will look them up.

I would think they would all pressure test as well. But who knows, if Dirt Dame had to return 3x to get her radiator fixed right I would imagine not leak testing before sending the rad back out the door was possibly to blame

Myler's as Pasta mentioned, the only place I've ever sent bent/leaky radiators is to this company (@4x).

https://www.motorcycleradiators.com/

They are well worth it.

These days even KTM/Husky Rads are reasonable so I just bought a new one for low 100s , I remember in the 90s and early 2ks a new KTM rad was in the low 200s. My bent one is on the shelf, if I ever decide to send it out for repair.