Sign in to follow this  

Lost my ContourHD Helmet camera Saturday at the 2012 DD. Any info you can contact me at steve@takaneusa.com 858 335 1828.

They found my Camera at Johnson's Landing. It got knocked of my helmet while eating lunch, and the people were kind enough to call and tell me they'd be sending it tomorrow. So a BIG thumbs up to all those at Johnson's Landing for their great service and helping me save some great video of DD 2012... :good:

Yes the crew at Johnson,s are great.They served us 1/2 pounders for lunch. :)

Good news.

I will have to say that those burgers were awfull GOOD.... and not because I was hungry.. Kudos to them..

B

Other stuff, This message is for Mike, DD volunteer, I was parked next to you with the two little annoying dogs, you left your wheel chock thing to your trailer, it's in the back of my truck now. I don't know your screen name or would have PM'd you.

Other stuff, This message is for Mike, DD volunteer, I was parked next to you with the two little annoying dogs, you left your wheel chock thing to your trailer, it's in the back of my truck now. I don't know your screen name or would have PM'd you.

Looks kinda like this? LOL! I think I should be fearful for my life.

200px-RubeusHagrid.jpg

I believe the giant you are looking for is XR650LBum

Thanks for grabbing that. Im in no hurry. We will hook up somewhere down the road.

Also, I think it was one of the volunteers, who left a silver/black coffee mug in the registration area lobby. I have it now.

I think I left my toyota mug after registration. I have more so use it or chuck it or donate it if you like.

I think I left my toyota mug after registration. I have more so use it or chuck it or donate it if you like.

Charlie, that would be it. If you don't need it, guess I'll keep it, thanks.