Sign in to follow this  
mctrails

Corral Canyon Trail Work, Jan 28/29, 2012

Is anyone up for some much needed trail work at Corral this weekend? If so please post up here and we'll get to it.

Either day or both days would be nice. Now is the time to do it before it starts warming up.

Ranger trail needs some help. I was out there last week and did a little trimming on the existing section we opened up last year but much more is needed. There is also a new section that needs to be opened up too. Most of the other trails could use some trim up so there are plenty of opportunities to work your favorite trail.

I'm thinking a 9am start, meeting at Bobcat Meadows Campground would be good but open to any suggestions.

Let's hear from you...

I'm up for some trimming. I was out there last Sunday and trimmed a little bit on the latest section.

Maybe, sort of planning to race in AZ enduro this weekend but see what weather brings.

Met up with SDAR rider Shane on KLX300 last week and we rode and cleared much of new trail from ranger down to #5 but came on quite a long section of tight bush (which I think was close to where I had come up from #5 end) so turned around and went back.

Hey all, if you work on any of the trails, please keep track of your volunteer hours and PM them to me or Alan (mctrails) so we can let the forest service know how many volunteer hours are spent working on CC trails. This is VERY IMPORTANT info that the forest service needs keep track of, sometimes it helps the GRANT MONEY that the forest receives.

Thanks.

Alan, not sure about Saturday....Trophyhunter and I will most likely be going Saturday afternoon to meet with the Supervising Ranger of Anza Borrego State Park to talk about some enforcement issues in the park.

hi alan, i can make it saturday at bobcat camp unless you want to change plans and go on a road trip to the enduro with daijones ? :)

Sorry folks but I'm not going to be able to make the it this weekend. :( Not sure when I'll be able to now. :angry:

I hope some of you can still get out there.