xr650lnoob

Today's posts or expanded 'Newest Posts"

There is already a small widget/module on the right column for "Recent Topics Added".

In addition is there a way to view "Today's Post" so you can see all recent posts (not just new topics) instead of going to each individual forum to see if there are updated posts?

Just a thought.

Thanks

The way to see the newest posts, is to click on the "View New Content" link near the upper right hand corner of the forums page, right next to "NEW MEMBER INFO, FORUM TERMS & RULES".

There is much useful info about the forums (including this topic) in the Website Info Section of the Forums, the first category of forums at the top of the page.

xr650lnoob, I use the "View New Content" feature at the top right of the page. Once I have read or viewed the new content, I "Mark all items as read" and that clears the new post updates. Whenever somebody posts a new topic it shows up on the "View New Content" etc etc. This also works great for the mobile version on my phone.

xr650lnoob, I use the "View New Content" feature at the top right of the page. Once I have read or viewed the new content, I "Mark all items as read" and that clears the new post updates.

Ditto that. :coolio:

I read every post in every topic on a daily basis... damn; I know a LOT of useless stuff

(actually; I suscribe to all forums, and get blackberry notification of ALL public posts... that's why I answer posts to go move a couch after work)